The East Coast Contact Improvisation Jam
The East Coast Jam is a multi-day Contact Improvisation gathering at Claymont Court Estates in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Charles Town, West Virginia. This jam has been happening twice yearly, in the Spring and Fall, since 1987. Sometimes an ECJ is held to celebrate New Years, as well.
- Fall 2013 Jam from Oct 16, 2013 05:00 PM to Oct 20, 2013 02:00 PM — Claymont Mansion Dr, Charles Town, WV 25414,
- October 16 - 20, 2013 - Claymont Court, Charles Town, WV - about 1.5 hr car ride from DC
- Spring 2014 Jam from Apr 09, 2014 05:00 PM to Apr 13, 2014 02:00 PM — Claymont Mansion Dr, Charles Town, WV 25414,
- April 9 - 13 2013, Claymont Court Estates, WV - about 1.5 hr car ride from DC
- Some site technical details - the registration system
- The online registration system is based on Google docs, technology freely available to everyone. The effort I invested in adopting it for our purposes was more than worth it - it's been incredibly useful.
- Spring 2012 jam registration is open!
- Fall 2011 registration now open!
- Spring 2011 Jam Registration Full